Official USC Game Discussion Thread

The reason we ran the clock out was what happen if we went 3 and out and gave USC like 50 seconds left. You run out the clock because the Huskers started the drive at the 13 yard line. You really think they could go 50-60 yards. Don't think like a arm chair quaterback. What happen if there was a turnover. Then what. 14-3 at half. The Trojans are not putting 50 on us. The reason why we are running alot because you do not want USC offense on the field all day. You have to run the clock so they don't have to many posessions. They do need to start passing because after a while we need to start scoring. USC is just a little to fast for us.

I think BC realized that we need to make adjustments in the second half. Why pass it with a minute to go and run the risk of turning it over deep in our side of the field??? I mean if USC scores before half and get the ball starting the second and march down field we would be down a bunch! So inturn, I kind of understand why he was being conservative right before the half. Did Carriker miss the flight out to USC? I swear I haven't heard of him all night! :sarcasm:restore

I agree about throwing downfield more. Where is Purify? Where is Herian? Where is Swift? Use these guys, and we can get some points on the board.

I agree, lets try to win the game.

especially if their secondary is as banged up as we have heard....I am still jacked about this game...of course I would be happier w/ the score reversed!!!

I agree about throwing downfield more. Where is Purify? Where is Herian? Where is Swift? Use these guys, and we can get some points on the board.

I agree, lets try to win the game.

Yeah, I want to see some shots taken. I don't care --- I've seen enough in the first have to show that NU can hang with USC.

Try to win the game a little bit more.

I'm happy, though. I cannot really complain.