Where is Cody Glenn???

BigRedRick

I'm lost on this one. Hate to see such a big stong back stand on the side line all night. Just curious, has he lost the ball on any run since he has been playing for Nebraska? How many times has he failed to pick up positive yards on a carry? What would be an explanation for him not getting to carry the ball. This is the 2nd week that he has stood on the sideline for most of the game. Didn't he come out on the depth chart as co #1 running back at the beggining of the year? What would he have done since game 1 where he led the team in rushing, to not playing at all?

Just curious!

I'm lost on this one. Hate to see such a big stong back stand on the side line all night. Just curious, has he lost the ball on any run since he has been playing for Nebraska? How many times has he failed to pick up positive yards on a carry? What would be an explanation for him not getting to carry the ball. This is the 2nd week that he has stood on the sideline for most of the game. Didn't he come out on the depth chart as co #1 running back at the beggining of the year? What would he have done since game 1 where he led the team in rushing, to not playing at all?

Just curious!

something is going on here.....he seems to be in cally's doghouse....if this kid doesn't get to play more, he could easily walk and go somewhere else.....he is a legtimate back, even more so than Wilson.......something stinks here folks and i think it comes to a head pretty soon.....

Just curious!

something is going on here.....he seems to be in cally's doghouse....if this kid doesn't get to play more, he could easily walk and go somewhere else.....he is a legtimate back, even more so than Wilson.......something stinks here folks and i think it comes to a head pretty soon.....

:yeah I think we will be hearing about this very soon. Maybe he was brought along for an emergency but really "suspended" for this game?

yeah since we were getting like 2 yards a carry where was GLENN he can at least bust a few tackles! I am very pissed at COACH C we didnt play to win we played to save our asses on the game of the week on ABC I am not going to stand for that! We need to come out and play like we playe any other game and dont let them try to run our game plan !