anyone watch OU game

godd2

was it just me or were the refs compete idiots...how do you award the ball on an onside kick when nobody from the team comes up with the ball....if you watch the replay, you can see the ball goes between #9's legs and another sooner picks it up....this is not to mention that it was obvious that a DUCK touches the ball before the 10yds.....it was all Bull....alittle Pac-10 bull....also i notice ESPN isnt even talking about the call....boy wonder which part of the country they favor?

yes i saw it and heard it over and over and over. The wife is a sooner, so I had to play the role and call it like i saw it. I think we'll see those officials not officiating another game this year, they were awful. Not to mention the tipped Pass Interference they kept with right after that bad call. 2 in a row, why not make it worse since they really screwed the pooch on the first one.

I still wanted them to win just because they are a big 12 team. I don't care if they review plays, but isn't the reason to review them to make sure the right call was made? This was a disgrace. They f*d up twice in one drive. I would be pissed if it happened to us. OU is not a great team, but they didn't deserve to get homered like that.

OU fans are super PISSED!!

I find it extremely hilarious the OU fans are banking their entire loss on this one bad call (and it was a bad call). They seem to be oblivious to the fact the game never should have come down to that call. OU's inability to strike first and strike often in the 1st half was bound to catch up with em and it finally did.