Let's get ready for Troy

Washusker

Troy will be a challenge.......you can take that to the bank!

Troy is prepared, ready to play. Look at Florida State and Georgia Tech the last two weeks. They are on their way. We can handle them with no problem, I'm confident (FS and GT are not the teams of old) but they are moving up in the world of I-A football.

We were suppose to lose to USC. People think that if we didn't win the season is over. The Big 12 North is the goal for the season not a National Championship. If we were suppose to win then why were we 18 point underdogs and ranked 19th in the nation? Losing 28-10 to the #2 team in the nation isn't bad. People are going to spin it like we should have won. We are a top 25 team right now but not a top 10 team.

We were suppose to lose to USC. People think that if we didn't win the season is over. The Big 12 North is the goal for the season not a National Championship. If we were suppose to win then why were we 18 point underdogs and ranked 19th in the nation? Losing 28-10 to the #2 team in the nation isn't bad. People are going to spin it like we should have won. We are a top 25 team right now but not a top 10 team.

we were 21 point underdogs in the spread actually, i know i bet and still won on the parlay card, even with the wifes Oklahoma loss since they weren't favored. I won both of them because i chose both to win, they covered.

Supposed to lose? Why play any of the games if the outcome should follow your place in the polls. I'm not mad that we lost, just that the coaching staff didn't try to win. I hope they don't ever pull that again. You have to play a smart game and know the limits of your team, but always play to win.

You are right that we lost to a good team, and that in itself is not a bad thing.

Go Big Red!