Coaches who take ownership...

“That was the sorriest offensive effort that I have ever seen,’’ said Leach, who questioned his players’ toughness while adding that he and his staff were out-coached. “Today I coached the worst offense in America, which makes me the worst offensive coach in America. There’s going to be some changes, because I’m not going to sit here and watch this stuff.’’

Anyone else wish they had a coach who acted like this? After our piss-poor pereformance against Army this weekend, I wish Fran had that attitude.

As far as the USC game (we had to drive to Lincoln and back this weekend and just watched the game we recorded), I don't blame the team as much as poor decisions by Bill.

He had a team with a beat-up secondary and chose to not pass. I was very disappointed. Sorry guys, I was really pulling for y'all this weekend.

:restore

“That was the sorriest offensive effort that I have ever seen,’’ said Leach, who questioned his players’ toughness while adding that he and his staff were out-coached. “Today I coached the worst offense in America, which makes me the worst offensive coach in America. There’s going to be some changes, because I’m not going to sit here and watch this stuff.’’

Anyone else wish they had a coach who acted like this? After our piss-poor pereformance against Army this weekend, I wish Fran had that attitude.

As far as the USC game (we had to drive to Lincoln and back this weekend and just watched the game we recorded), I don't blame the team as much as poor decisions by Bill.

He had a team with a beat-up secondary and chose to not pass. I was very disappointed. Sorry guys, I was really pulling for y'all this weekend.

:restore

Bill Called the game plan needed to win the game period the END. Did people want to happen to us what happened to arkansas 6 picks over 50 points we were in striking range and able to win the game still in the 4 quater.

Yes, it would be refreshing to have a coach that took responsibility for his lousy performance, instead of passing it off on his players.

Why so people can throw the Raiders crap back in our faces? dedhoarse You know as well I do the minute BC starts second guessing his play calling on the media the kids will start to second guess themselves. Leach is a friggen idiot. I am down here in Tech country and fans are growing tiresome of his stupid antics.

Yes, it would be refreshing to have a coach that took responsibility for his lousy performance, instead of passing it off on his players.

I would like to know when we can blame the players for some of this.

3 damn dropped interceptions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Poor blocking at times, especially on the goal line and other short yardage situations.

half dozen uncalled for penalties.