Why have we recruited another Grixby?

Huskerfan55

:blink:

I am new to the boards but I have been a fan of Husker Football since we use to sneek into games in the mid 60's.

I just have to comment on why we have offered a scholarship to another Grixby?

I was at the Central game on Friday night and he is sitting the bench because of his attitude. I have been to every Central Game I have yet to see what it is that makes him a scholarship player. Maybe its his height? Is this the state of our recruiting?

Also NE looked flat from the get go at USC. What ever happened to the fire?

I am sorry but I really question Cally and Cosgrove's ability to play call! They oviously played to not lose by the points.

Oh how I would welcome the return of someone with Passion to the NE team!

I am sorry but I really question Cally and Cosgrove's ability to play call! They oviously played to not lose by the points. 

You mean to tell me our loss had nothing to do with our mistakes and USC's ability to capitalize on em? This whole "not playing to win" argument is getting extremely old :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm

Well, I and the parents sitting in the stands are sure not coaches but his attitude is terrible. We are so happy Ronnell was set down last week and we hope it continues. The whole team played better with him out! he may have talent but he is not God's gift as he seems to believe! I trust someone sees something I don't see.

I just figured they recruited his so he could walk on in Basketball!

I hope I am wrong!

If he is 5'11" I am 6' 3". He may be 5'11'' with 3 inchs cleats. I just think he is a waste of a scholarship! He is not what we need at all!

http://huskerlandpreps.rivals.com/viewpros...y=29475&sport=1

He's actually 5'9", built bigger than Cortney though. Maybe he does have a poor attitude. He better straighten his ass up if he wants to actually end up with a scholarship anywhere.