KSU-Louisville

huskerguy

That is embarrassing that they couldn't sell out their tiny stadium against a top 10 team. We sold out our stadium against Nicholls State, and 270 some teams before that!!! Like the kid said, great fans...

Yes sad that there are so many open seats. I don't want a red stadium in a couple weeks. However, your statement about sellouts has nothing to do with people in the seats it has to do with the actually selling of tickets. There has been numerous times the stands in Memorial were not full but counts as a sellout.

Ok have to confess that I went to that KSU game!! I have to agree with everyone it was amazing to see so many empty seats there... there were a few people even buying tickets about 15 mins after the start of the game (as I was late)

Freeman DID suck!! I had such a hard time not laughing after all of his mistakes! However after listening to the radio a lil after the game... I can't say for sure but Prince sure made it sound like Freeman may be starting next week! I CAN"T WAIT for Oct 14th!!!!!!!!!!