No Glenn again? WTF?

I am not the kind of person who buys into all the rumors but: when coaches preach all

spring practice about being able to play through being hurt rather than being injured i think

its kinda weird that cody is not healthy enough to get a snap in two games and being a

100% 4 days later. i know cally likes to keep minor discipline stuff inside the team. which i

think is the right way of dealing with it. n e ways it just makes me wonder

I am not the kind of person who buys into all the rumors but: when coaches preach all

spring practice about being able to play through being hurt rather than being injured i think

its kinda weird that cody is not healthy enough to get a snap in two games and being a

100% 4 days later. i know cally likes to keep minor discipline stuff inside the team. which i

First off...Glenn wasnt injured for the USC game...he just wasnt used. Didnt play because coaches said they wanted more speed...(and that half of inch faster they are in the 40 makes a big difference..???)...anyways...He wasnt in trouble for anything...and he missed the Troy game with a tweaked hammy. Thats the full reason.

I talked to him yesterday and he was sore from all the rehab and therapy on his hammy...looks like it worked...Cant wait to see what he does to Kansas on Saturday.

The thing is you have to be careful with hammys. If they don't heal thoroughly the first time, they can drag you down all season. I would much rather have him sit out and get 100% before throwing him out there. Especially considering the depth we have at the position.

Per Sean Callahan on Thursday...

Glenn "tweaked" his hammie last wed. He didn't practice until this week on wed. Before Troy game he tested it and said it was still bothering him. He did however during the game want to play at a point. Coach Jordan held him out anyway. It was Glenn's decision before the game not to play initially. When he did return to practice, coach Jordan teased him about being missing in action since last Wed. So he is ready to go this weekend and probably found out you can't go T.O. like with coach Jordan cause you may not play.