No Glenn again? WTF?

Hey im not trying to complain at all. I just go by what the coaches say. If the rotation is supposed to be 4 guys, then play for guys. If not then set a freakin depth chart. I feel confident in any of the backs that play so its not a big deal, just feel bad for Glenn. Im not gonna lie, it kinda pisses me off that we can be ahead 56-0 have our third string qb in the game but cant give Glenn 1 or 2 carries. IMO Callahan doesnt seem to care if he keeps Glenn happy or not. I thought all the backs seemed to accept that there was no clear cut #1 and that they would all share snaps. On the other hand, I dont think any of them anticipated going 2 games with out seeing the ball once. Just my opinion.

Too late you're complaining! There is obviuosly a reason why Glenn isn't playing. Some say it's a pulled hamstring. Who knows, who cares. They showed Glenn on the sidelines standing next to the other RB's and smiling. Two years ago we were bitching because all we had was Ross, now some are bitching because not enough playing time to go around with all our RB's. Other schools would KILL to have that problem yet some Husker fans are just never happy!

Cody will walk within the next couple weeks......i am sure cally is playing the guys he wants, but Cody could start for other teams...too bad, he is a good kid...

hunter

He was on the sidelines smiling telling the other RB's where he was going to transfer. :sarcasm That USC loss really put some negativity into people around here. :restore

Talked to Cody...has a pulled hamstring...was questionable for this game...and might not even play next. If talking to Glenn isnt a good enough source...I dont know what is.

Of course it's not, put a lie detector on him and I'm sure it would be a different story... :sarcasm (BTW That was an allusion to comments from people last week if you missed that.)

Ok still, if thats the case then at least things make sense. I dont however understand why he would have suited up if he wernt going to play. The radio station said they talked to him and that he wanted to get in the game! Explain that.

To explain that...he was questionable for this game, and it was a before game decision which obviously resulted in him not playing in this one...he wasnt needed...but like the USC game...he could have been used as a decoy if it was needed. It wasnt.

On the post-game coaches show, Jay Norvell stated that Cody did indeed have a hamstring pull and that they worked him out before the game and that he was just not ready yet. The coaches were planning on using him, but didn't want him to injure it worse......said the Huskers would definitely need him down the stretch run.