No Glenn again? WTF?

Hey there rocket scientist, Glenn was obviously quoted by the radio station as saying he was fine and wanted to see the field!!!

I dont care who quoted him on the sidelines...I TALKED to him, just like I do everyweek...kind of happens when you were bestfriends in h/s. He said he was hurt in practice this week...and might not play.

And even if he said he wanted to play...He could have had a broken leg and to sit there and see the other back excel like they were...wouldnt you want a piece of it too?

All im sayin is I dont understand why he never even saw the field.  If it was because of an injury then so be it. I dont know, thats why i posted the ?

Jay Norvell was just on Big Red Wrapup and said that he was a gametime decision and they decided they didn't need to risk putting him in. You just believe whatever you want man... :restore

Thanks for the input. Im not here to start an agruement! Just was very curious as to why he didnt play. If it was because of an injury then Im glad they didnt try and pressure him into action. I just didnt want the kid standing on the sideline watching as we dominated and not even getting an opportunity to play. Thats all this was about. Just an opportunity to see the field. Sorry, no hard feelings?