Some KU Fans are optimistic

Washusker

wow, they really have no clue how much this team has improved. our defense is very solid, and our offense is much improved. If we can run the ball at all taylor will totally tear them up. I think we are starting to look like a NU team of old, and I think saturday they will look like a KU team of old. I think that it is 24+ point game.

Phog.net: Kansas Jayhawks Basketball and Football Message Boards - Apply for Access

In order to gain access to Phog.net: Kansas Jayhawks Basketball and Football Message Boards, we request that you Apply for Access. Our Access Policy helps keep discussions lively, thoughtful, and spam free. To access this community, please click the "Apply for Approval" button. We'll notify you via email after your request has been reviewed.

To submit an application to this community, you must be logged in to your free Scout.com user account.

Message from the Administrator of Phog.net: Kansas Jayhawks Basketball and Football Message Boards

In order to gain access to this board you must apply for membership first. Okay, truth be told - we pretty much let everyone in. This is just a power play and an attempt to make membership seem special. Please let us know if it worked. If you are interested in becoming a member of this board, please click the button "Apply for Membership." When you return to log in, you will be using a GLOBAL log in, not a local.

No thanks!!!!!!!

my friend is a KU fan and will be attending the Nebraska game with me. He's basically said that although he'll be hopefull KU might be able to step it up and keep the game interesting, he said that there's no way he expects to actually win IN Lincoln. He said he has to be realistic. He knows last year was just some weird fluke and maybe we were just weak on the road.

I told him we just got bored of the winning streak over them and decided to start it over again.

True fans watch the game if they have the chance no matter what!!!! I watched every second of our loss to Texas Tech 2 years ago and that hurt!!!! :bang

Yep... me too. I flew my husker flag outside my dwelling in Iraq on gamedays. I listened to every game on the internet and saw a couple on AFN... Including the TT game we might have won... Then everyone I knew laughed when the Huskers lost... Sucks being the only Husker fan in an entire country.

Tell me about it - I've lived in Japan 8+ years now, and I am NOT in the military, so I can't even get AFN!

Internet radio is all I got....

For the most part Kansas has great fans and I would be optimistic as well. I don't think I've ever gone into a game saying we're going to get lit up. I think we'll prolly put up a high score. If our defense is playing well they won't have much of a chance to match up point for point. The do have a decent offensive line but I don't think its any match for the 'MagNificent 7'.

GBR