Most Underrated Player

foote_21

Slightly off topic, but what about the job Bret Byford has done at center since replacingMann?

Terrance Nunn's run blocking, also underated. :restore

Byford has done a fine job so far. About as good as could be expected. I wonder if Mann will play anytime soon? He isn't supposed to suit up this weekend.

no mann is still recovering from mono

what does defiantly mean?

If that was your attempt at being funny, don't quit your day job. It is obvious that he made a spelling mistake. Get over it.

dude....i'm cool with spelling mistakes, and i was DEFINITELY not trying to be the funny new guy. but seriously...say it the way he spelled it. it's funny. im trying to help a brother out. spread the love.

I'm going with our special teams....see Ricky Thenarse and Corey Young. Count 'em on Saturday night against KU...every tackle is made by one these two on punts or kickoffs.

What about Rigoni, that dude is all over the special teams.

True. I was at the Troy game last night and a father next to me told his kid to "Watch 24 run down the field. Don't watch anybody but 24". I decided to do that, and he just happend to make a big tackle. I mean, that dude is effing amazing the way he blazes down the field. He has a true knack for finding the ball carrier

I'm going with our special teams....see Ricky Thenarse and Corey Young. Count 'em on Saturday night against KU...every tackle is made by one these two on punts or kickoffs.

True. I was at the Troy game last night and a father next to me told his kid to "Watch 24 run down the field. Don't watch anybody but 24". I decided to do that, and he just happend to make a big tackle. I mean, that dude is effing amazing the way he blazes down the field. He has a true knack for finding the ball carrier

rudy.

Yes, he is the shiznit. Watch Thenarse too. That dude is greased lightning, shows no fear and absolutely blows people up. It's only a matter of time before his role on defense starts increasing.