Most Underrated Player

foote_21

This topic was brought up last night on Sports Nightly, I called in and said Jay Moore and Dane Todd. Todd is probably more underappceciated then underrated. With all the hype that Carriker gets, I think Moore is often looked over. Jay is a great DE in his own right and creates a lot of plays. Carriker is defiantly our best defensive player and will defiatnly be the highest Husker drafted this year, but I believe we will defiantly see Jay playing on Sundays.

That night on Sports Nightly Jim Rose went with Terrance Nunn and Lance Brandenburgh. Both solid choices I thought, especially Brandenburgh, the guy can come in and play andy LB spot and he always seems to make big plays when he gets a shot. Anyone else still remember his hit last year in the Alamo Bowl!

That night on Sports Nightly Jim Rose went with Terrance Nunn and Lance Brandenburgh. Both solid choices I thought, especially Brandenburgh, the guy can come in and play andy LB spot and he always seems to make big plays when he gets a shot. Anyone else still remember his hit last year in the Alamo Bowl!

Brandenburgh would be my top choice as well. He's pretty soild and quick on his feet. He also does a great job of reading the flow of each play.

Yes. That is the first thing I thought of after Jones nailed that Troy reciever. I think in both of those hits the reciever still caught the ball.

Stew Bradely... he is our best linebacker. Who would have thought that headed into this year. I know quite a few people who would have said he was the 5th best lb on the team...

Definitely the most consistent of the Linebackers. I would agree, he has been the best so far. McKeon has been relatively quiet ON THE FIELD, but I don't expect that to last very long.

Slightly off topic, but what about the job Bret Byford has done at center since replacingMann?

Terrance Nunn's run blocking, also underated. :restore

Byford has done a fine job so far. About as good as could be expected. I wonder if Mann will play anytime soon? He isn't supposed to suit up this weekend.