Kansas stuffed the run...

Yeah I was surprised at how well there D stopped are run. We had a few good run plays but that was about it. Only 116 total rushing yards. Hopefully they'll work some more on that this week. Sure loved seeing Glenn in their to make that big OT Touchdown though.

Yeah I was surprised at how well there D stopped are run. We had a few good run plays but that was about it. Only 116 total rushing yards. Hopefully they'll work some more on that this week. Sure loved seeing Glenn in their to make that big OT Touchdown though.

he also provided a spark in the 3rd quarter..until he fumbled it like almose everyone else.

I have a question about our offensive gameplan. Where were the dump offs or screen passes to our backs tonight. That is a big part of this offense and we failed to capitilize on a weapon that would have took advantage of their constant blitzing. The fullback would have been open all night. I know we have wonderful recievers but with the way Kansas was playing we should have used Lucky, Wilson, Jackson, Glenn out of the backfield.

I have a question about our offensive gameplan. Where were the dump offs or screen passes to our backs tonight. That is a big part of this offense and we failed to capitilize on a weapon that would have took advantage of their constant blitzing. The fullback would have been open all night. I know we have wonderful recievers but with the way Kansas was playing we should have used Lucky, Wilson, Jackson, Glenn out of the backfield.

The did have one dump off to Lucky which went for 13 or so yards and a first down. They also tried that middle screen again and KU snuffed it out. It was very close to being a really bad play or an int.

And were is the flare out to the FB out of the backfield. Get the big guy the ball and let him rumble in open space and run over some little db's.

I hear ya. Just one other observation. Shanle and Green are not fast enough, or do not have the game instincts for some reason to play a solid Cover 2. I know Grixby looked like he was getting beat alot but I am more concerned about the safety play. I think I just got spoiled with all the great safeties we have had in the past. (Especially in the 90's)

I hear ya. Just one other observation. Shanle and Green are not fast enough, or do not have the game instincts for some reason to play a solid Cover 2. I know Grixby looked like he was getting beat alot but I am more concerned about the safety play. I think I just got spoiled with all the great safeties we have had in the past. (Especially in the 90's)

I think they both have speed, but they don't have experience and they look lost. They also don't look like they want to hit anyone. We need a safety that will come up and lay a lick on someone. Similar to Dwayne Slade with Texas Tech and what he did to the KSU QB a year or 2 ago.