I am very impressed with...

Per the weekly films at Holy Ghost last week before the KU game..... Look for Purify to become a larger part of the NU O the rest of the way out. pre KU he was getting in on 15 or so snaps a game. look for that to double the rest of the way out, he is ready, he is a weapon that many B12 teams will struggle with. There are several plays designed to feature him and he will be getting more looks the rest of the way out.

BTW - my first post here. Look forward to talking all topics NU with all of you.

good to have you

it has seemed as though purify has caught virtually everything that's come at him.....save for a couple badly trouwn balls. does anyone have his stats handy....thrown to/catches/yards ??

i sincerely hope we see more of him in conference play.....

it has seemed as though purify has caught virtually everything that's come at him.....save for a couple badly trouwn balls. does anyone have his stats handy....thrown to/catches/yards ??

i sincerely hope we see more of him in conference play.....

Purify has only 9 grabs, but for 225 yards(1 TD). That is a 25 yard average. Hasn't had the ball much through the first 4 games, but that will likely change. Not sure about how many times he was thrown to...I do remember one incompletion to him from the USC game though. Good route by Purify to get the defender off toward the sidline and would have been a nice conversion of a catch that Purify could have walked out of bounds on for the 1st, but it was short and Purify had to lay out on it.