NU/KSU game -updated

An 11:30 would be fine with me. Wake up and watch the Huskers. GBR! And I just realized homecoming is on that day, so it better be an early game!

I remember when I had homecoming when NE played Notre Dame in 2000, I told my date I wasn't going if we lost, of course we didn't so I went, of course that was a day game.

Anyway, point of story is ditch your date for the Huskers unless she's THAT hot. :thumbs

Well she is pretty hot, but I don't expect a Husker loss. At homecoming two years ago, it was the KU game in Lincoln, and I was calling me dad for most of the night asking the score. :lol: I barely danced. Last year, hc was on the same day as the Texas Tech game, and a whole bunch of my friends were late to the resturaunt because of the game. :lol: I didn't go to the dance though. I sulked after the Husker loss...

From the rumblings I've heard on a couple of other boards, KSUcks may not even have a team come next week. Seems there's a big shake up going on with Prince dropping the F-bomb on some of his players, getting into fights with one of his offensive assistants, etc. Seems some of the Synder recruits are getting pissed at the treatment they're being given (favortism being shown to Prince recruit of course).