NU/KSU game -updated

Even if the game does make PPV, I still won't be able to get it since I am currently in Iowa and am unable to purchase PPV channels. Guess the Internet Radio Broadcast will be my best bet.

Same here, and NCAA games are unavailable on PPV :steam

Huskers.com streaming radio is my best friend.

K-State vs. Nebraska time to be announced Monday

Courtesy: Kansas State University

Release: 10/08/2006

Courtesy: Kansas State University

MANHATTAN, Kan. – The Kansas State Athletics Department received word Sunday that its game vs. Nebraska on Oct. 14 will not be included in the Big 12’s television package.

As a result, Kansas State is exploring a pay-per-view cablecast option for the game, which is a sellout. Details regarding whether or not the game will be available on a pay-per-view, however, will not be finalized until Monday.

Should the game be televised on a pay-per-view basis, the Wildcats and Cornhuskers would kickoff at 6 p.m. (CDT). If a pay-per-view cablecast cannot be worked out, the game will begin at 2:35 p.m. (CDT).

Fox Sports Net announced that it will televise the Iowa State (3-3, 0-2 Big 12) at Oklahoma (3-2, 0-1 Big 12) game at 11:30 a.m. (CDT), while ABC has selected to air the Missouri (6-0, 2-0 Big 12) at Texas A&M (5-1, 1-1 Big 12) contest at 2:30 p.m. (CDT). In the evening window, TBS will telecast the Baylor (3-3, 2-0 Big 12) at Texas (5-1, 2-0 Big 12) game at 6 p.m. (CDT).

One of the most-televised series in the first eight years of the Big 12 Conference, the 2006 season marks the third straight year that the Kansas State vs. Nebraska game has been bypassed by the league’s television partners.

The last televised game between the Wildcats and Cornhuskers dates to K-State’s 38-9 win over Nebraska in Lincoln on Nov. 15, 2003. That game aired on ABC Sports.

Kansas State is coming off a thrilling 31-27 come-from-behind victory over Oklahoma State and enters Saturday’s game at 4-2 (1-1 Big 12) on the season. Nebraska will bring a 5-1 (2-0 Big 12) record into the contest after knocking off Iowa State, 28-14, in Ames last night.

Big 12 Television Selections for Saturday, October 14, 2006

Fox Sports Net – 11:30 a.m., CDT

Iowa State at Oklahoma

ABC – 2:30 p.m., CDT

Missouri at Texas A&M

TBS – 6 p.m., CDT

Baylor at Texas