ESPN at it AGAIN!!!

dbetz23

yeah, I would like to commend Stewart Bradley on a great game running the ball yesterday, also.

That was funny when the PA announcer said that at Jack Trice (loudest place in the big XII according to isu). If anyone hasn't heard the PA guy at the game Saturday thought 'Stu was a RB for a couple plays. :lol: Seems like ESPN isn't the only ones that don't know our players.

I'm sure they only assign special ed interns to the Nebraska material.

wouldn't be surprising, they do have a couple special ed folks on the payroll to cover Cfootball: May and Holtz.

I see similar mistakes from getty images and the AP with NFL captions. They'll mix players with the same number from different teams, though its usually no-name players. at least though, the players usually play the same position, the captioner is obviously just looking at the wrong roster.

but how hard is it to figure out that a guy with "LB" next to his name probably isn't throwing passes or running for offensive TDs?!

What a bunch of morons!!!! How do you screw that up especially considering where our offense is ranked in the country!!!! Aren't we still #1 in the Big 12 as far as offense goes!!!! Good job Corey I mean Adam I mean Zac!!!

Wait....so you're saying McKeon isn't our Quarterback anymore? :sarcasm

I don't remember the exact game (maybe Troy State), but I had to "watch" it over ESPN Gamecast. They have real-time stats, with the QB's always automatically shown. I didn't get a chance to see any of the first half, but when I did look the 2nd NU QB was Corey McKeon. He was doing great! He was 6-6 with 2 TD's!

At first, I thought, "What kind of crazy BLEEP has Calahan decided to throw at them?" I had all kinds of trick plays running through my head. Then, I just remembered I was getting this info from ESPN. :laughpound