Lets get fired up!!!!!!

HSKRNOKC

I'm getting pumped, but it's hard. Paying ppv for a crappy camera with crappy announcers. Whoever gets the 30 bucks from everyone should get :nutz . It's better than not watching at all though.

My thoughts too. Im coughing up the 30 bones because its K state and J. Freeman. If he gets the crap knocked out of him and I can see it...............Money well spent!!

I will get up at 2am and listen to the game on the internet and I will try and wake up everyone in camp with the NOISE I make when we demolish the purple pussies.

GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR

I'm getting pumped, but it's hard. Paying ppv for a crappy camera with crappy announcers. Whoever gets the 30 bucks from everyone should get :nutz . It's better than not watching at all though.

My thoughts too. Im coughing up the 30 bones because its K state and J. Freeman. If he gets the crap knocked out of him and I can see it...............Money well spent!!

KSU and Freeman. Yep, that is my feelings exactly. :yeah

Even though I can't order the PPV even if I wanted too, I'll be tuned into Huskers.com. So I'll be looking forward to the highlights and watching Freeman and the rest of KSUcks getting the crap kicked outta them over and over. :restore

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BIG

RED!

I know that its only pay per veiw and that the game might not have conference title implacations. But come on people this is K state. THE ENEMY!!! Lets kick some pu&&y cat ass tomorrow.

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!! Kick the crap out of those a- holes. :hellloooo:hellloooo:nutz

Considering the fact that we have an imminent L coming next week, we need a win to keep pace with Missouri in the North. To say this game doesn't have title implications is short-sighted.

I know that its only pay per veiw and that the game might not have conference title implacations. But come on people this is K state. THE ENEMY!!! Lets kick some pu&&y cat ass tomorrow.

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!! Kick the crap out of those a- holes. :hellloooo:hellloooo:nutz

Considering the fact that we have an imminent L coming next week, we need a win to keep pace with Missouri in the North. To say this game doesn't have title implications is short-sighted.

Key word in that statement is MIGHT. A lot can happen including that so called imminent loss.