We Are VERY Underrated

Look how we've played against big teams like these. We had Taxas beat and I personally think we could've beat USC if the play calling was a little better and if we tokk advantage of our lucky breaks. I believe the Order is close to being restored. I'm very impressed with the improvements over the past 3 yrs. and we are definitely better off with Callahan. We WILL play Texas in the Big 12 Championship and we WILL win. Take that to the bank.

That's true, I was watching college football overdrive or something like that on ESPN news and these idiots talked about our game for like three minutes and never said anything about the effort we put foward, just about how Texas overcame us. The commentators also had to mention like every Texas player on the roster, but really only mentioned a few NE players... Oh well, like I said I don't think the rankings even matter anymore do they?

I have been wondering how the commentary on the game would be. I was guessing it was going to be Texas played wonderfully and pulled a win out with late game heroics and never mention NE, and it sounds like this may be the case. Out players should take that internallize it and take it out on the rest of the Big XII and the team we play in the BCS bowl game.

Progress has been made, but there is still more to do. Hopefully we will continue to strike it rich on recruting and this will bring us all the way back.