Would any husband go to a country where a TV wasn’t available

No love lost: Jessica Simpson has reportedly told Jane magazine that she knew her marriage to Nick Lachey was over last October.

Then, she made a charitable trip to Africa with Operation Smile, and Lachey opted to stay in the United States.

“I went there on our three-year wedding anniversary,” Simpson told the magazine. “He stayed home.”

Apparently, Simpson didn’t understand that Southern California had football games against Arizona State, Notre Dame and Washington State during that month.

Would any husband go to a country where a TV wasn’t available?

And especially not Lachey — his good buddy Matt Leinart needed him.

If it were the Cornhuskers....Nope, not a chance in hell.

If it were the Cornhuskers....Nope, not a chance in hell.

That's pretty sad ... it's your wife. The Cornhuskers aren't going anywhere ... your wife will.

and a good wife would have consulted him about his schedule before arranging trips.

That's more like it.

Another thing, It kills me when dumb women try to compete and plan their wedding on Husker Saturday and place it right on game time., And there acually mad when people don't pay attention to her wedding.

That's more like it.

Another thing, It kills me when dumb women try to compete and plan their wedding on Husker Saturday and place it right on game time., And there acually mad when people don't pay attention to her wedding.

Yea, tell me about it.