"Nebraska Fans ... Best, EVER. "

Hands down, the best fans and college football atmosphere I've ever been around. Everything I had heard about your fanbase was justified. I turned to one of my friends in the fourth quarter and said "ya know what... win or lose, this was the best football trip I've ever taken."

I was actually going to start a post about our trip and let you know how awesome it was but haven't got around to it yet.

I have to say I was also pleasantly suprised by the town of Lincoln as well. Good stuff all around.

Thanks Huskers, I'll be back.

Glad you enjoyed yourself. I have hopes of making it to Austin next year and hope I can have an experience like yours. :thumbs

Hands down, the best fans and college football atmosphere I've ever been around. Everything I had heard about your fanbase was justified. I turned to one of my friends in the fourth quarter and said "ya know what... win or lose, this was the best football trip I've ever taken."

I was actually going to start a post about our trip and let you know how awesome it was but haven't got around to it yet.

I have to say I was also pleasantly suprised by the town of Lincoln as well. Good stuff all around.

Thanks Huskers, I'll be back.

Thanks for the feedback C-West --- and just remember, that was even a bit of an "off-day" for tailgating b/c of the weather and gametime. Give us a 2:30 or evening game, and clear skies (cold doesnt matter) and the atmosphere is even better - outside the stadium at least. I would agree that the experience inside was unlike any other.

I'd love to hear more details about your trip when you get a chance, so feel free to start your own thread. Thanks again for being a great visitor to our board, and feel free to come back and shoot the shat about any subject in the future.

:yeah:worship

:yeah:woo