Playcalling...sucks

bluiz18

This was the worst game of play calling ive ever seen in college football. WHY ARE WE PASSING THE BALL WITH THE LEAD IN THE SECOND HALF. We havent had hardly any sucess passing the ball all game, WHY NOW. Every time we rush the ball, there are huge holes, i dont care how much times left......im going to buy a Okie state t shirt from the mall.....theyre the worst team in the south.....F*&$ Callahan and his offense....too predictable and inafective. And F*$% you whoever wants to dissagree with me. P.S. im no bandwaggon fan....i follow them closer than most.

This was the worst game of play calling ive ever seen in college football. WHY ARE WE PASSING THE BALL WITH THE LEAD IN THE SECOND HALF. We havent had hardly any sucess passing the ball all game, WHY NOW. Every time we rush the ball, there are huge holes, i dont care how much times left......im going to buy a Okie state t shirt from the mall.....theyre the worst team in the south.....F*&$ Callahan and his offense....too predictable and inafective. And F*$% you whoever wants to dissagree with me. P.S. im no bandwaggon fan....i follow them closer than most.

Be pissed all you want but watch the F this and f everyone stuff.

I don't agree. Play calling has nothing to do with OSU just being faster. Getting to the QB at will. Every reciever covered. Pushing our D-line anywhere they want. NU just don't match up to teams with good speed. Too many white guys on the Huskers.

general lack of overall team speed.....if we played in the SEC we would be cellar dwellers......time to recruit for speed......speed kills......

This is rediculous. The players play the game, not the coaches. I don't blame anyone for the loss, it was just a bad game. The players may still be down after playing their hearts out last weekend and losing it in the final minutes.

I didn't get to watch the game or listen to it. I tried gamecast on ESPN but it is too slow. So I refreshed on here for 3 hours and was getting pretty disgusted by the whining.

It's just a football game, not the end of the world. There are a lot of college teams out there that wish they could be where our team is and has been. Think about it.

P.S. I bet you ARE a bandwagoner fan. You'll sneak back after we win the north and act like you didn't start this post. Your ridiculous, keep your ramblings to yourself.