To my Husker friends....

:yeah Seriously sitting here all night with not hardly anyone on and reading this crap really makes me wonder what everyone is thinking!!!! We all knew coming into the season that getting back to the Big 12 Championship game was our goal, winning the North was our goal. Somewhere in the middle everyone lost sight of that and some how raised our goals!!!! For those of you that posted in haste yesterday read some of your posts again and realize how crazy you are...........SERIOUSLY!!!! By the way thanks for the input Ag I for one really appreciate it!!!! See you in two weeks!!!!

:yeah

Ag thanks for the kind words. Its hard for some people to realize that we are still a work in progress. 2 of 3 losses are to BCS championship game contenders from a year ago.

This loss is the equivalent to last years Kansas game. The are both painful losses.

Last year we finished strong , hopefully this year will we do the same.

I still think you take care of business this week and win the North. A&M will be very tough but a winable game if you play like you did against Texas.

This board is even more depressing than my Bobcat Board since we threw away a conference championship and I-AA playoff bid by loosing this past weekend too. Last year one game away from a NC shot, this year sitting at home. That kind of stuff happens. Nebraska is the kind of program that I would like Texas State to be. In fact I think it is the model of what every college program would like to be. Undying fan support, sell-outs every game, a huge national following that travels to every single away game and respectful of all fans of the game of football, whether it's Nebraska football or not. You guys have A LOT to be proud of win or loose, but I still think you will win and I look forward to being in Dallas on New Year's day if everything works out, and who knows maybe you can shock the Horns in the championship game and end up in Tempe. All is not lost.

We all knew coming into the season that getting back to the Big 12 Championship game was our goal, winning the North was our goal. Somewhere in the middle everyone lost sight of that and some how raised our goals!!!!

I couldn't agree more with BIGREDIOWAN !!! One of the hallmarks of great teams is consistancy from game to game. NU is NOT a great team. We have had a glimse or two of some great games and great plays, but we are NOT a great team. Very good teams occasionally fall flat on their faces. I personally suspect that if we had beaten Texas the wk before, we still would have been upset by OSU. Why? Because we are a very good team, but NOT GREAT.

Lets support the coaches and team and win the Big12 North!