To my Husker friends....

I know you probably don't want to hear it right now, but I'm gonna do a little sunshine pumping. A&M had a VERY tough time with them last weekend. We ALSO lost to a team we should have beaten in Tech, and our message boards turned into the same "end of the world" feeeling as HB is right now. Then we turned it around. A SEVERELY down OU team waxed Mizzou today. You played a GREAT game last weekend, which is your true potential. It's VERY possible y'all were emotionally taxed from last weekend. You beat Mizzou next weekend, and the North should still be yours. IT sucks, I know, but y'all still have the best team you've had in years. Keep the faith. It may not feel like it right now, but you still have a solid team. We'll see you boys in 2 weeks!

GBR,

Phil

every fan who walked away impressed by our showing against Texas is now gonna think to themselves "Wow, that was a huge fluke against Texas"

The little bit of respect we earned with the Texas game........gone

Now we need to win out the regular season, Dont get embarrased in the Big 12 ship, and hope for a respectable showing in the Bowl...

unless we flat out dominate throughout, i think the cotton bowl is out of the picture, and another stupid alamo bowl appearnce, to me......would be a huge letdown from my preseason expectations

Next weekend is likely our season folks. We can beat Mizzou at home. I don't see us beating A&M on the road. We can beat CU at home. If we lose next week followed by loss at A&M, wow it is going to be ugly for 2 weeks leading up to CU.

This was a horrible second half of football. Worst I can remember in awhile. Coaches, offense, defense all blew hard in the second half. I really think Elmo will take a fall. The D is hurting and our DB's are a weak link...

This loss really :steam:steam:steam me off! No black-shirts this week.

every fan who walked away impressed by our showing against Texas is now gonna think to themselves "Wow, that was a huge fluke against Texas"

The little bit of respect we earned with the Texas game........gone

Now we need to win out the regular season, Dont get embarrased in the Big 12 ship, and hope for a respectable showing in the Bowl...

unless we flat out dominate throughout, i think the cotton bowl is out of the picture, and another stupid alamo bowl appearnce, to me......would be a huge letdown from my preseason expectations

I might have to agree with most of what you say. Thing is, at this moment in time, the respect we earned against Texas may have been gone anyway today, seen the score? TT 21, TX 0 starting the 2nd Quarter. If Texas ends up losing to TT today, what respect we gained would stil have been gone...I think.

:yeah Seriously sitting here all night with not hardly anyone on and reading this crap really makes me wonder what everyone is thinking!!!! We all knew coming into the season that getting back to the Big 12 Championship game was our goal, winning the North was our goal. Somewhere in the middle everyone lost sight of that and some how raised our goals!!!! For those of you that posted in haste yesterday read some of your posts again and realize how crazy you are...........SERIOUSLY!!!! By the way thanks for the input Ag I for one really appreciate it!!!! See you in two weeks!!!!