Blackshirts had a feeling...

A couple of comments I found on another board:

Stewart Bradley "I felt it during warm-ups as a whole, I felt it myself, we just weren't....on the same page at all. We weren't ready to play today. And I don't really have an answer for it."

Bo Ruud

"We were totally out of sync from the first play of scrimmage, I told the guys in the huddle after the first play...'something's not right', even though we were getting stops in the first quarter, something's off, something was wrong, we never had a good feel for them...."

Maybe this is the wakeup call the defense needs?

They looked totally lost the entire game. Good thing we got those 2 early turnovers or OSU could have hung 50 on us today.

I can't decide if it is an emotional hangover from the Texas game, or if these guys are just that up and down. It must be the gameplan by Cos as well. No way the same group of guys can look so different from game to game - sometimes great, sometimes terrible - there seems to be no middle ground with the Blackshirts.

Our defense got exposed again. With the tough loss to texas and now this to okie st tehy had better do some soul searching. For a player to say we were not together or out of synch in game 9 of the season is hard to believe. The coaches need to recognize that and the players need to also.

I can handle losses like texas where we left it all on the field, I can't stand losses where we didn't even bring it out of the locker room.

GBR

Our defense got exposed again. With the tough loss to texas and now this to okie st tehy had better do some soul searching. For a player to say we were not together or out of synch in game 9 of the season is hard to believe. The coaches need to recognize that and the players need to also.

I can handle losses like texas where we left it all on the field, I can't stand losses where we didn't even bring it out of the locker room.

GBR

By this point in the season, what you see is what you get. If it takes them 10 games to figure out how to play defense, then the coaching is horrible.

What is more likely is that this defense is mediocre at best. Not fast enough, not athletic enough, and we may have the worst secondary in the Big 12.