Texas A&M

let me tell you something, barney fife............i have been working 14hrs a day since i got here in august and have not had a day off yet. so excuse me while i go and whine some more. i am getting a severe case of sandy vaginitus right about now, and you calling me Nancy is not helping anything at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you dont lay off i am going to tell your wife that the fifty per week you are giving UNO for permanant memory loss is really going to that stripper that has been giving you all of the lap dances

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry back to the topic, i guess any time as long as it is on tv is good for me

let me tell you something, barney fife............i have been working 14hrs a day since i got here in august and have not had a day off yet. so excuse me while i go and whine some more. i am getting a severe case of sandy vaginitus right about now, and you calling me Nancy is not helping anything at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you dont lay off i am going to tell your wife that the fifty per week you are giving UNO for permanant memory loss is really going to that stripper that has been giving you all of the lap dances

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry back to the topic, i guess any time as long as it is on tv is good for me

That's it you need a time out!!!! I think my wife has a mydol somewhere!!!!! :laughpound

GOOD TO HEAR, I hope AFN will pick them up but we have not won a game that they have picked up yet,

HEY I JUST FIGURED IT OUT, IT IS AFN'S FAULT

why do the uniformed services hate the nebraska? huskernation demands an explanation!

why are you picking on me.

we better get back to the NU/aTm game time before we get banned for derailing a thread

you know how those mods/admin types are

I'm not I'm just kidding ya!!!! I hope this game is later at night because I think I'm going to miss the game today and have to tape it on my DVR!!!! I have to sleep sometime today and the only time I can do it is during the Husker game I have other crap going on tonight which sucks!!!! I figure if I just don't get on the internet before I watch it or screw up and find out the score before I watch it I'm good!!!!