He was Joking right???

I mean, they don't need to do anything to motivate us. We're playing Big 12 football for Nebraska. If you need motivation then, you know, well I don't know what's wrong with you.

- Zac Taylor 11/8/2005

I seen this on some ones sig.. Please tell me he didnt say that cause he dont act like it....

Willis

Uh yea, he said it. It's in my sig. It makes sense. How f'ing hard is it to be motivated when you play for Nebraska and get to walk out of the tunnel every f'ing week? How? Has anyone hear every played sports before? I know I didn't really rely on my coach to get me excited to play. If you're not pumped up, you shouldn't be playing Period.

Oh and we did give Jackson the ball. Kinda hard to run with 8-9 guys in the box in the 2nd half. We had to pass, and Zac sucked that day.

I swear I wonder if people ever go back and watch any games for a second time. I doubt it.

I swear I wonder if people ever go back and watch any games for a second time. I doubt it.

Why?? So as to confirm what we saw the first time?? A team that was totally outplayed from the second quarter on. No need to watch that crap twice! IMO.

Why?

I don't know about you, but I am more into reacting to the plays when they happen for the first time than figuring out whether the call was good or what exactly happened in a given play.

If not, I suppose you could try to lump the whole game into a few sentences of rage which most people do.

Well to answer your ? i played football my whole life... Texas high school football so you dont need to tell me any thing about getting pumped up for a game.. Hell i get chills watching the Huskers come out of the Tunnel... I am just saying he sure the hell hasnt looked like he is to pumped about the N on the side of his helmet and neither did any other of the players... Hell for that matter neither do the coaches... And if they werew putting 8-9 guys in the box it sure as heck shouldnt have been that hard to find a wide open reciever.. Every one elso does against us... But then again they are not covering our wideouts with linebackers..

Willis

The whole life thing was overboard but you get the point.. If he makes a statement like that but cant get up to play a second half of football then he must have been joking.... Dont get me wrong i love NU football and want them to when but do i think Taylor is the the guy to lead a team to a NC no...

That was such a prophetic statement seeing that this is his last year and we already have 3 losses... Good point. :sarcasm