It is a new day

Ok we have hashed out our different feelings about the osu loss and talked, whined, or bitched about everything except the cheerleaders and the band. There is a game in 5 days and I hope that the team has moved forward with their preperations and not bickering back and forth about something we can do nothing about now.

Lets do our part and support this team to finish out the year with the best effort they can give. because in the end that is all we can ask of them. If they play to the best of their ability we have a shot at winning most if not all of our remaining games.

TO THE HUSKERS: I as a fan PLEDGE to support you win or lose. To you guys the game is your life right now to us it is something we wish we could have done or wish we could do again. Play with your heads up and remember that you are playing for the greatest program in the country. WE LOVE YA and support ya.

GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR BR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR

good post!!! :thumbs Problem is some negative person will come on here and turn it into a negative thread!!!! I love it though I'm over OSU and moving on to Mizzou and a 3 game winning streak!!! :power

It will only get negative if people respond to it and feed it . If they want to stay pissy and sulk let em. I have moved on and I am now focused on the tigers.

GBR :restore

Ok we have hashed out our different feelings about the osu loss and talked, whined, or bitched about everything except the cheerleaders and the band. There is a game in 5 days and I hope that the team has moved forward with their preperations and not bickering back and forth about something we can do nothing about now.

Lets do our part and support this team to finish out the year with the best effort they can give. because in the end that is all we can ask of them. If they play to the best of their ability we have a shot at winning most if not all of our remaining games.

TO THE HUSKERS: I as a fan PLEDGE to support you win or lose. To you guys the game is your life right now to us it is something we wish we could have done or wish we could do again. Play with your heads up and remember that you are playing for the greatest program in the country. WE LOVE YA and support ya.

GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR BR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR

:yeah

Last Saturday is exactly that, last Saturday. It's in the past, all we can do is learn from our mistakes. I'm already looking forward to this Saturday. GBR

:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore

I'm with the implants....I just got back from Bourbon Street here in New Orleans on Halloween night and let me tell ya...I am find ging it hard to type right now. But, none the less, the babes are hot and Nawlin's is back!

Geaux Big Red! Beat the living sh_t outta Mizzou. :nutz

Is that positive enough? ;)