Black Out?

how is it so hard to wear red to a husker football game??

i noticed it too, i dont think we had enough red there, i mean, its not an accident, people just choose to not wear red...

WHY WOULD PEOPLE DO THAT?

It makes no sense to me either. We are notorious for the SEA OF RED...not black, white or any off color! I wouldn't care if black is the only color of coat I had to choose from for a cold game, I would wear a red t-shirt and freeze my ass off if I had to!

How about a RED OUT for the bluffs when they come to town

Whats funny is that I go to grad school in iowa and I go to school with a bunch of ISU and hawkeye fans. Some of them are coming to the CU game with me and they are more than willing to wear whatever it takes to support the huskers because they know how bad iowa and ISU are! :bonez

i noticed it too, i dont think we had enough red there, i mean, its not an accident, people just choose to not wear red...

It makes no sense to me either. We are notorious for the SEA OF RED...not black, white or any off color! I wouldn't care if black is the only color of coat I had to choose from for a cold game, I would wear a red t-shirt and freeze my ass off if I had to!

SAME HERE.......when i went to the Nicholls game the only jacket/coat/poncho thing i had was black, and i said screw that and went with my good ol red coaches polo....

and someone behind me that game was wearing carolina blue.........WHATS UP WITH THAT??? how much farther from red/black/white can you get??

SAME HERE.......when i went to the Nicholls game the only jacket/coat/poncho thing i had was black, and i said screw that and went with my good ol red coaches polo....

and someone behind me that game was wearing carolina blue.........WHATS UP WITH THAT??? how much farther from red/black/white can you get??

A Joe Dailey groupie?

There should be some student and alumni groups on watch outside the stadium before the game with placards to show the Red! And they should ask those not wearing red what they are thinking.

How about a RED OUT for the bluffs when they come to town

Whats funny is that I go to grad school in iowa and I go to school with a bunch of ISU and hawkeye fans. Some of them are coming to the CU game with me and they are more than willing to wear whatever it takes to support the huskers because they know how bad iowa and ISU are! :bonez

Now that is surprising!!!!! :blink: