Talked With Bill Calahan After The Game...

Great attitude coach!!! The players should all be motivated to get there now!! I believe it was on the pregame show yesterday when they were talking about what it meant for these players to make the championship game and what it will mean for the younger guys in the future and recruits coming into know the tradition that NU has. It was nice to hear them all talking about the possibility of playing in a championship game again!!!!

I think we have a good chance to win all four. A&M isn't as good as many think they are. We clearly have much better talent than Colorado, plus the game is in Lincoln, and we were one play away from beating the horns.

TAMU has been very lucky with close calls. I hope our guys have learned to play the whole game after the OSU fiasco. Also, in college ball anyone can win on a given day. Ohio St. and Michigan almost went down this weekend. A learning experience behind us and the prize in front of us should be good motivation.