I love the conspiracy theory that was brought up that Rudd will start next year no matter who is behind him. Like the coaches would do something like that when their job rest solely on how well the team performs. LMAO

Well, yea. Anything to stir the pot of course.

I don't think anyone thinks hes the next Dick Butkus. Watching him play you always know hes giving his all on each play. Sure there are better players on this team and he may not be a starter next year, but he's healthy right now and some of the others aren't. Last year we didn't have anyone really better to compare him against. There was talk at the end of last year that he may not be starting this year. All I no is that he made some big plays for us Saturday and that's what he's out there to try and do. Lucky? If you don't think luck has any thing to do some body being in the right place at the right time, you haven't closely watched some of the games the Huskers have lost, and won for that matter. He may not be a great player, I think that's a given but he and his family have given their all for the Huskers, and if there's any more Ruud's coming along, send them with the same heart the others have shown and I'm sure Husker Nation won't send them away.

Congrats to Ruud

GBR!!!