Javorskie Lane

I heard from people at the game that they saw Lane screaming at Fran after being a moron. 3rd and Goal from the 2. Down by 4. like 5 minutes left. Fran pulls some BS pass play and then kicks a FG instead of giving him the ball. Javorskie is basically unstoppable in short yardage situations. Fran is a piece of sheet and a coward. Wer're not pissed because we lost. We'ree pissed because Fran chose to be an idiot...AGAIN!

I heard from people at the game that they saw Lane screaming at Fran after being a moron. 3rd and Goal from the 2. Down by 4. like 5 minutes left. Fran pulls some BS pass play and then kicks a FG instead of giving him the ball. Javorskie is basically unstoppable in short yardage situations. Fran is a piece of sheet and a coward. Wer're not pissed because we lost. We'ree pissed because Fran chose to be an idiot...AGAIN!

So you think Lane will play?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have an announcement pertaining to Javorskie "J-Train" Lane.

HE'S PLAYING BEETCHES!!! According to sources within the team, he was angry, yet did NOT yell at Fran, and was depressed and upset in the locker room because he felt he could have won the game. Both thee RB Coach and HC spoke to him. He was not disrespectful or anything along those lines. People panicked after the game. But all is fine aboard the Lane Train, and people are saying he is PISSED and ready to unleash hell on the blackshirts. (not my words, just relaying the message). Woo, boy! Gonna see some great run offenses this weekeend! (You can't forget about Mike Goodson, the true fish who rushed 11 times for 128 yards last weekend)

The Blackshirts definitely have their work cut out for them this weekend with these backs. They are definitely polar opposites. Containment and solid tackling, as always, will be key.

Oh and let me get this out the way for you "OMG THEN DON"T PUT RUUD IN THERE CUZ HE IS TEH SUXORS!!!1" k.