Nebraska in debt to Taylor

20 TD's to 3 INT's is awesome. If he finishes this year with 30 TD's and 5 INT's hitting 60% of his passes, he will have had a damn fine year. He is also passing for more yards while attempting less passes. We are in debt to Taylor, but more importantly Callahan is. Taylor helped make his offense seem like a legit possibility at Nebraska. Zac has a great attitude and is a hard worker. I wish him success at whatever he does in life. I am glad he chose NU over the likes of BALL STATE AND MARSHALL!

Guys, he saved the program. Period. This of what the last two years would have been like if we hadn't gotten him...

life leads you to the funniest places. the son of a sooner who grew-up watching Husker option-on-demand offense, i doubt Taylor could ever have imagined that he'd end-up at Nebraska with nearly all the major pass records.

years from now, Taylor is going to be remembered like Brook Berringer.

and i hope Taylor gets the rich and prosperous NFL career that fate denied Berringer.

Taylor really saved this program. It was quite obvious that Dailey never picked up the offense and Beck was coming along was too slow. By the time/If he ever picked up the offense we might have had a new coach. Taylor may not win a championship for us, but he will always be remembered as a championship quarterback for this program in my eyes.

:yeah

a lot of die hard triple option fans from the TO days were not happy with the change to the WCO. no matter what you do if something changes it will take time to adjust to those changes, players and fans alike

Zac Taylor has made the transition a whole lot easier to take, to bad he didnt come to NU after his 1 year at WF instead of going to Butler.

Zac has a heart of gold, and nuts of steel. I am proud to say that he is now and will forever be a HUSKER

Whether or not he breaks any records or wins any championships, ZT's name should be mentioned when talk of the all time great QB's at Nebraska is brought up.

I can only imagine what that stadium will sound like when his name is called next week during Senior Day.

LOUD, VERY LOUD!!! I know he won't bring us a national title, but his name belongs with the great quarterbacks in our programs great history.Words can't express how happy I am that he is and will always be a Husker! Here is to a big day for ZT! :cheers

Good article on Taylor

Taylor

Nebraska might be the only football program in Division I-A where the record for career passing yards is older than the starting quarterback.

That will change Saturday in Kyle Field when Zac Taylor, 23, picks up his 110th passing yard against Texas A&M and breaks the school's 32-year-old mark, set in 1974 by David Humm (5,035).

Every single post game interview with players and/or coaches has them given up props for the most underrated player in the conference.

22 touchdowns and 4 int's ---f#*k yeah