***Official A&M Game Discussion Thread***

Most important win for the team in 3 years.

Most important win for the team in 3 years.

Not because of BC, not because of anything else. But I think that last drive -- the FG block, the TD, the hold.............. that showed more than anything else.

I thought our kids didn't believe, but they showed that they didn't give up -- they do have it in them. They proved to themselves and the nation that they've got it.

I am proud of the team, in a very veyr different way from a solid 40-20 win. I am proud because htey came back and showed that they could

:power

HOLY CRAP!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

I PEED MY PANTS HERE IN COLORADO...NOT KIDDING!!!

I LOVE ZAC TAYLOR!!!! i'VE LOST MY VOICE, MY NEIGHBOR GAME OVER TO GIVE CONGRATES,,,HE AN ARKANSAS FAN...HOLY CRAP MAN!!!!

THIS IS WHEN I WISH I HAD OTHER HUSKER FANS OUT HERE TO CELEBRATE WITH ME!!

MY POOR HUSBAND...I JUMPED ON HIM AT LEAT 3 TIME IN THE LAST 50 SECONDS OF THIS GAME!!!

HUSKERS RULE!!!!!!! I LOVE ZAC TAYLOR!!!!

THIS IS HUGE!!!!!!!

OMG!! that was kick ass. exactly what the spread was

it was funny to read the posts on this thread. everyone was ready to give up and fire callahan then all of a sudden everyone started freaking out

:)

GO BIG RED!!!!

Big XII game here we come! I'm so glad I bought tickets early!! I knew Nebraska was going! See you all there!

HOLY CRAP!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

I PEED MY PANTS HERE IN COLORADO...NOT KIDDING!!!

I LOVE ZAC TAYLOR!!!! i'VE LOST MY VOICE, MY NEIGHBOR GAME OVER TO GIVE CONGRATES,,,HE AN ARKANSAS FAN...HOLY CRAP MAN!!!!

THIS IS WHEN I WISH I HAD OTHER HUSKER FANS OUT HERE TO CELEBRATE WITH ME!!

MY POOR HUSBAND...I JUMPED ON HIM AT LEAT 3 TIME IN THE LAST 50 SECONDS OF THIS GAME!!!

HUSKERS RULE!!!!!!! I LOVE ZAC TAYLOR!!!!

THIS IS HUGE!!!!!!!

I was on the same roller coaster. I am living in Colorado as well but grew up in NE as you did (Grand Island). I wish at times there were other fans out here to celebrate with as well but this board has been great to keep fans all over the nation in touch. GBR!!

This game was incredible. I already said it, but this reminded me so much of the 97 Mizzou win. Everyone was calm, and I would love to know what ZT said going into the huddle before the final drive. This team, these players, these coaches are incredible. It has been a tough season in some parts, but it looks like they are going to finish out the season strong, and I will be supporting them every game. Keep it up guys!! GBR