Just something I had to say

Okay..so just for giggles I went over to Allbuffs.com to check it out and it sucked! People were rude and offensive! I have to say that I am not easily offended but like papersun said that site brings out the worst in me. So thanks for making this board about football and not about a bunch of hotheads trying to make themselves feel better by degrading everyone else!!

Go Big Red!!! :power

There's even a thread where they talk about instigating fights this next week. Finger gestures, verbal abuse, bringing urine filled bags to throw, etc.

It's one thing to talk smack on another's team...but another thing to actually talk about doing sh#t to the fans. Good lord, grow up people. It's just a football game.

But it's not like anyone in Husker nation really cares if CU fans go to the game or not. In the Sea of Red they really think they're going to be noticed? It's like they're the little kid in the back of the group of grownups saying "Ooo, oooo...pay attention to me, pay attention to me!!"