I'm going to the CU game!!!!!

Just got tickets to the CU game last night. I had been looking forever and finally found tickets. Unfortunately they are in the CU section. Just wondering if anyone else is in the CU section? I really don't think there will be much of a visitors section though. At least that is my wish to drown out the black and gold w/ red.

Not too many Husker fans where I live here in Breckenridge....hell , there isnt very many CU fans either! But the ones I do know actually believe that they will destroy us because of the ISU game. LOL!

Just got tickets to the CU game last night. I had been looking forever and finally found tickets. Unfortunately they are in the CU section. Just wondering if anyone else is in the CU section? I really don't think there will be much of a visitors section though. At least that is my wish to drown out the black and gold w/ red.

I live in CO as well. I scored my tickets off the CU website as all other measured had failed. I have 4 seats but one of them is allocated to buddy of mine who is a CU alum. See you there!!!

Be carefull when your sitting with the sCUm fans, they get a little crazy sometimes.

I have not had bad luck with CU fans when playing in Nebraska. Now, at CU....a whole different story. I have been hit with everything you can think of and called about every name in the book. I have heard f##K Nebraska more times than I can count over the years. (Have attended over a 10 year period when not deployed) I can truly attest to CU fans being the WORST in the nation....actually, let me clarify...it's the students that are usually out of control.

I was at the game last season at Folsom. Luckily I wasnt in the student section , but close enough to see some of the classy behavior they displayed. Most of the students at CU are spoiled rich kids from California or the east coast whos mommies and daddies sent them to CU so they can ski and party. You meet very few students in Boulder that are actually from Colorado.