Teams Nebraska should have been ranked ahead of

hskrdedhed

I live in Wisconsin and must say the Huskers are better IMO than the Badgers who are ranked at 12. The Badgers haven't beaten one ranked team, and lost to Michigan. The Wolverines were the only actual good team they have played, and that was even in the top 25.. They had a very easy nonconference schedule too. The Huskers did as well, but at least they played a top 5 team in USC. The Big 10 is very weak after Michigan and Ohio State. Wisconsin is the 3rd best team, and after them there is a severe drop off.

All I have to say is Doug Flutie and company said tonite that the SEC has probably been overrated all season!

AND I 100% AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been saying it all year. All of them stay ranked because they play each other. You never see them play someone outside of their conference who is really good. Even NU played USC and TX played Ohio State!

Although I still have to root for FL to make it to the NC...but that's because I have a good friend who went there (even though FL has a TERRIBLE schedule the rest of the season)

I expect to move up a little but not that much. Maybe in the #23 spot. Wake looked horrible lastnight along with Rutgers. Anybody could go undefeated with Boise St. schedule and the Big ten is one of the weekest conferences along with the Big East. I do think that the SEC is a good conference, they have a lot of good teams in the SEC. There is a lot of bad teams ahead of us, but thats what we get for losing to OSU. We would be ranked in front of Wake if we didn't lose that game.

All I have to say is Doug Flutie and company said tonite that the SEC has probably been overrated all season!

AND I 100% AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been saying it all year. All of them stay ranked because they play each other. You never see them play someone outside of their conference who is really good. Even NU played USC and TX played Ohio State!

Although I still have to root for FL to make it to the NC...but that's because I have a good friend who went there (even though FL has a TERRIBLE schedule the rest of the season)

Exactly. When the SEC teams all beat each other the media and SEC fans call it 'the toughest conference in football' but when the Big 12 does the same thing it gets called lousy football. And the SEC claim that the offenses look so bad is becuase of the defense, is total BS too. The reason the offenses look so bad, is they are that bad.

I cant wait for bowl season so the SEC can get embarassed. They only have 2 good teams this year, arkensas and florida.

And the most overrated team of the year goes to.......

Cal

Seriously, the only reason they are still in the polls is becuase they started the year so high. Three losses was enough to drop everyone else off. And every single one of their losses were absolute abortions

Blowout to kick off the year against ol' Rocky Top

Big to the barely bowl eligible Arizona

Dominated by USC

I give thenm USC as the only acceptable loss, but they should be out of the polls.

In conclusion, the polls are still BS

Here's the question......

What would our record be with these other teams' schedules?

We would so be undefeated in the big east. I also think we would also be a 1 loss or better team with michigan's or wisconson's schedule.

Personally, I think we would crush a least 5 or 6 teams ranked ahead of us.

Go Big Red

Do you really think that we would beat the likes of West Virginia and Louisville with our defense.