K-State

I have no clue what the status of this kid was... HOWEVER.. I was at the game.. the kid was laying there for quite sometime but he did pick both of his legs up and turn then...)knees bent) so........ that is all I KNow... after that is when the strapped him down and put him on the cart. I really do hope is doing well

That was Joshua moore a freshman CB. He was released from the hospital the next day with no permanant damage. He'll be fine... haven't heard if he'll be back for the bowl game, hopefully we won't need him if we get back 1 of the 4 starting DB's we lost for the season.

What's interesting about the injury is he was the guy that delivered the hit... He just had his head down when he made the hit. Scary deal.

That was Joshua moore a freshman CB. He was released from the hospital the next day with no permanant damage. He'll be fine... haven't heard if he'll be back for the bowl game, hopefully we won't need him if we get back 1 of the 4 starting DB's we lost for the season.

What's interesting about the injury is he was the guy that delivered the hit... He just had his head down when he made the hit. Scary deal.

Good to hear that he's going to be okay.....................What the hell happened to Freeman with all the turnovers!!!!????

probably a combination of things. Freshman on the road; arrogance from previous week; poor game planning (we ran the ball 4 times in the first half for crying out loud) Leads to no protection when the opposing D is sending 6 guys every play.

Our biggest gains of the game came from the first play TE post, a shovel pass, and a delayed handoff. Not taking any of the blame off of Josh, but the game plan and the play of fellow players certainly didn't help the situation. Regardless, he still needs to grow up. I've got high hopes for next year. Returning all but one o-lineman and 2 recievers on Offense losing a DT 2 LB's and a Free safety on D. All of our playmakers will be back next year with the exception of LB Brandon Archer. Given the progression we've made from the past month, and the lessons we hopefully learned from trippin over ourselves last week, there's no reason we cant have 8 or 9 wins next year. Hardest games we'll have next year @ Fresno St., @ UT, @ NU, @OSU. Everyone else is at home with the exception of ISU, but I don't see how they could do anything next year. The north next year could come down to the KSU vs. NU game. But I'm getting ahead of myself... we're still getting talk of a possible Alamo bowl. Good to be back in post season.