Runza vs Valentinos

Gonna be honest with you, growing up in Jersey there was one pizzeria after another. We never ate Pizza Hut or Dominoes, to be honest I don't ever remember seeing one. I must have eaten at literally dozens and dozens of pizzeria's in my life and without a doubt in my mind, Valentino's is the worst f'ing thing I have ever put in my mouth. The idea you can actually call it pizza is absolutly laughable. Easily the most disguisting thing I have ever seen, eaten and smelled.

Two places in Nebraska that are worth my time. And actually one is very good. Lazari's on "O" St. is good, but Franks in OMaha is very, very good pie. There from Brooklyn which then makes sense. There in my top 5 pizzeria's of all time.

#1 Park Tavern - East Rutherford, NJ (gotta get the muscles also, one order sweet, one order hot)

#2 Rosie's Pizzeria - Garfield, NJ

#3Ralph's Pizzeria - East Rutherford, NJ

#4 Jenkinson's - Belmar, NJ

#5 Frank's Pizzeria - Omaha, NE

***SNIP***

Valentino's is the worst f'ing thing I have ever put in my mouth. The idea you can actually call it pizza is absolutly laughable. Easily the most disguisting thing I have ever seen, eaten and smelled.

***SNIP***

That's saying a lot when you consider the disgusting things ETR's put in his mouth...

I knew it......

Better then the things that come out of your mouth

***SNIP***

Valentino's is the worst f'ing thing I have ever put in my mouth. The idea you can actually call it pizza is absolutly laughable. Easily the most disguisting thing I have ever seen, eaten and smelled.

***SNIP***

That's saying a lot when you consider the disgusting things ETR's put in his mouth...

I knew it......

You had to know it was only a matter of time before someone jumped on ya!!!! :lol:

***SNIP***

***SNIP***

I knew it......

I bow to your obvious experience in swallowing...

:rollin