Runza vs Valentinos

during the game you have to have both its just a must having a runza and valentinos pizza during a husker just makes them taste that much better

Yeah, but what's in a Runza????

Ground unicorn is what is in a Runza. That's why it's magically delicious.

Oh good God! :rollin Somewhere a gay guy is crying over that comment. By the way, I think it's Lucky Charms that are "magically delicious"

But you guys have been talking about Runza's so much that I just had to get one this noon....MMMMM GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

BRI - If I hold it up to my computer screen I'm sure you'll be able to smell it......

I forgot about Runza.

They had a pretty good Swiss/Mushroom Burger but a little heavy on the black Pepper..Made me wonder if they were trying to hide rancid meat or something.

I didn't get up the nerve to try a Runza until my Freshman year, living in the Dorms, and not being fed on Sundays made me hungry enough.

BRI:

What's in a Runza?

Near as I could figure out, it was a combination of Hamburger, sourkrout, and a mild Laxitive (Enough to give you a slight case of the Runs..Hence..the name)...But I could be wrong :corndance

Takes awhile to aquire a taste, but it's gotta be better than the things that cum in ETR's mouth..er..come outa his mouth?

Loved Valentino's when I was going to High School in So.Central NE..Always made a point of getting a few half baked Pizzas whenever anyone in my family was near Lincoln (3 hr drive)..Could've sworn I tasted fennel seeds in their sauce..Seemed to not be near as good after they got one in Kearney or when I went to College at UNL..change of recipe or owners?..The Sunday Buffets were killer and had me wish they had wheelchairs or a gurney to wheel me out to my car with.

It was a little startling when a Godfathers opened near my home in Awatukee (AZ)..Never liked it much, but remembered it originated in Omaha ...The MGR had Omaha plates on her car and was very cute, so I walked in to talk Football with "someone from back home". and choked down one she comped me with Jallopino Peppers on it.

I know this is going to be sac-religious for saying this, but..............................I've never had a runza!!! :dunno

how could you go to the Texas game and not buy a runza, people walk up and down the steps selling them during the game and lincoln has about 1000 of them.

if you are going to the BIG 12 Championship they will probably have a Runza Trailer at the game so you will be able to try one.

I know this is going to be sac-religious for saying this, but..............................I've never had a runza!!! :dunno

how could you go to the Texas game and not buy a runza, people walk up and down the steps selling them during the game and lincoln has about 1000 of them.

if you are going to the BIG 12 Championship they will probably have a Runza Trailer at the game so you will be able to try one.

Well I didn't know about them and we had just eaten outside the stadium so I was pretty damn full by the time we got inside and then some kid was selling them and I wasn't hungry..........if they are selling them in KC I'll be sure to get one..... :thumbs