Ever dissed a Husker game for a chick?

Not so fast my Husker friends...this is one wife that is more into the Huskers than the husband is. I'm the fanatic, the mouthy one control the remote don't bother me on game day one and oh yeah, bring me a beer while you're out there! He loves the Huskers too but its my passion...

so don't be grouping all women together. some of us get it!

This is another wife that is way into Husker football! When my husband and I were first dating, (back in the 70's) I told him we couldn't go out until the game was over! He went out on the porch and pouted, but he got over it. I have since brought him around, and have 2 sons. My

"good" son is a Husker.......unforunately the other is a Buckeye. We now have a granddaughter with her own Nebraska T-shirt! Go Huskers!

my wife knows not to f#*k with me on game day, and if i wanted her to know then i would tell her my damn self.

seriously though, my wife will watch the game for awhile then go and take a nap and leave me alone for the rest of the game.

since i have been here in iraq i let her know when the game is on AFN and she will watch it with my 3 yr old, and pretend that they are watching the game with "daddy" and my 3 yr old will jump up and down on the couch screaming "Go Huskers, Go Huskers"

the things that you miss while you are away.

my wife knows not to f#*k with me on game day, and if i wanted her to know then i would tell her my damn self.

seriously though, my wife will watch the game for awhile then go and take a nap and leave me alone for the rest of the game.

since i have been here in iraq i let her know when the game is on AFN and she will watch it with my 3 yr old, and pretend that they are watching the game with "daddy" and my 3 yr old will jump up and down on the couch screaming "Go Huskers, Go Huskers"

MOM TOLD ME ABOUT THAT AND i COULD JUST PICTURE HIM DOING THAT. :thumbs

Thank you for your service and come home safe. We are all praying for you.

thank you all for all of the support that you give us over here. whether you agree or disagree with the reasons that we are here, i have been shown nothing but love from the classiest football fans in the world

HUSKER FANS

p.s.

HuskerNco-----it made me want to cry when my wife told me about it also.