A Thanksgiving Wish

First off Happy Thanksgiving to all on this board and then entire Husker Nation.

What I would be most thankful for this holiday weekend is for BIG RED to put a stamp on this season with a brutal beating of sCUm. Never in my life have I seen such a disgraceful organization from top to bottom yes I know every university has had its blackeyes at one time or another but the university of sCUm is a skidmark on the underwear of society. One scandal after another this school makes the Miami of the late 80's and 90's look like princeton. How they have not been given the death penalty is beyond me.

Let them gloat over a win that took place so many years ago for that is all they have left to hang their hat on....pitiful.

I raise a glass to good health,good fortune and good life to all who read this, but most importantly let us toast to the further demoliton of a disgraceful team we call sCUm!

NU 56 sCUm 3

:bonez:restore

First off Happy Thanksgiving to all on this board and then entire Husker Nation.

What I would be most thankful for this holiday weekend is for BIG RED to put a stamp on this season with a brutal beating of sCUm. Never in my life have I seen such a disgraceful organization from top to bottom yes I know every university has had its blackeyes at one time or another but the university of sCUm is a skidmark on the underwear of society. One scandal after another this school makes the Miami of the late 80's and 90's look like princeton. How they have not been given the death penalty is beyond me.

Let them gloat over a win that took place so many years ago for that is all they have left to hang their hat on....pitiful.

I raise a glass to good health,good fortune and good life to all who read this, but most importantly let us toast to the further demoliton of a disgraceful team we call sCUm!

NU 56 sCUm 3

:cheers

NU 56 sCUm 3

:cheers

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers