Official Colorado Game Discussion Thread

rawhide

you have to be kidding me. they called taylor for intentional grounding on that play making the roughing offset.

What, really?? He was outside of the pocket! Are you sure?

I just heard that he was in front of the line... it was illegal forward pass. Still should have been an illegal hit.

I have been bored at times in this game. It is surprising that we have not attacked their secondary as much considering the size advantage. I hate how we don't go to Purify for 4 quarters...I don't think he has even been passed to. Not getting too much on the ground so why not open it up and score some points? I for one don't want to see sCUm hanging around on us. I get tired of seeing our defense get beat on the ouside by opposing teams backs and today that continues...

I have been bored at times in this game. It is surprising that we have not attacked their secondary as much considering the size advantage. I hate how we don't go to Purify for 4 quarters...I don't think he has even been passed to. Not getting too much on the ground so why not open it up and score some points? I for one don't want to see sCUm hanging around on us. I get tired of seeing our defense get beat on the ouside by opposing teams backs and today that continues...

It doesn't matter if we lose; why risk purify? ZT was about murdered... no way that I want to see anything set up to anyone if it will be dangerous and against these cheap bastages it will be.

1st off she is one of the fools that runs out at 5 AM to buy christmas gifts for our already spoiled children then comes home and starts talking to me while the game is on. I could go on for hours but the first point should give a good visual. :thumbs

Well, my wife did the same thing. Except she came home sick with the flu, and went staight to bed. Ugh, I suppose that means I'll be getting it too, in time.

It doesn't matter if we lose; why risk purify? ZT was about murdered... no way that I want to see anything set up to anyone if it will be dangerous and against these cheap bastages it will be.

It matters to me and probably a lot of people out there. It is sCUm and thats all there is to it. Them beating us makes their season...why make their season? I'm not bashing by these post by any means, I just want to win and open it up a little more in the 2nd half. We need to sweep the big 12 north. To me, the winners in the title game aren't ones that go 1-2 loss to teams in their part of the division...they are the undefeated ones, which is what we are so lets just take out the last part of the trash. It feels good to know Neb has clinched their spot while the south is still uncertain who will represent in the title game. Here we are sitting and knowing we are going there while other teams can't do that...now that is restoring the order. GBR! :power