Eject him on the late hit.

That was horrible it was so late and it was helmet to helmet. He should be ejected without a doubt. Colorado all game long has been playing cheap and hurting our players. I want this team fired up after that in the 2nd half.

Okay, the ref called the penalty immediately (we rewound and watched just to make sure) and it was still 1st and 20 on the next play. We wonder, WTF>

That was horrible it was so late and it was helmet to helmet. He should be ejected without a doubt. Colorado all game long has been playing cheap and hurting our players. I want this team fired up after that in the 2nd half.

Okay, the ref called the penalty immediately (we rewound and watched just to make sure) and it was still 1st and 20 on the next play. We wonder, WTF>

I noticed that too. Personal Foul should've been 15yds + automatic 1st down... correct? Anyone know what the hell happened there?

I noticed that too. Personal Foul should've been 15yds + automatic 1st down... correct? Anyone know what the hell happened there?

They called an intentional grounding penalty on Taylor and the PF. Offsetting! Total joke!

Nope, I was wondering that myself. :dunno

They called Taylor for being past the line when he threw the ball.

One of the CU db's threw a punch late in the third qtr as well. He smacked the NU players helmet and then had to leave the game because he hurt himself. #33

Was that athe same guy?! Priceless! We rewound that 3 times... that was some funny, funny stuff.