Nebraska's trick plays

That was great to see Cally try and embarase CU. :clap

especially after so much trash talk before the game about how they wanted to hurt us so much we were limping into next week.

hahahah, I doubt we'll be limping. But rather skipping for joy that we're not a Buff

you can tell hawkins gave a good assement of Nebraskas personal..you think when the backup QB lined up to kick FG!!!! they would figured somethings up....smart lil puffaloes

okay, someone tell me about that one. I saw it but was confused as hell. How in the world did no one pick up that was a trick play. Did we not see where the ball was placed? It was so obvious something strange was going on.

:laughpound

Ahh. The Fake punt with thefake hardcount and the direct snap to Tierre Green all in one play made me laugh. Taylor just walking over to the sideline, people getting laid out about 5 yards away. Hes still just walking along, Looking over his shoulder at the play. That was great.

That was great to see Cally try and embarase CU. :clap

especially after so much trash talk before the game about how they wanted to hurt us so much we were limping into next week.

hahahah, I doubt we'll be limping. But rather skipping for joy that we're not a Buff

you can tell hawkins gave a good assement of Nebraskas personal..you think when the backup QB lined up to kick FG!!!! they would figured somethings up....smart lil puffaloes

okay, someone tell me about that one. I saw it but was confused as hell. How in the world did no one pick up that was a trick play. Did we not see where the ball was placed? It was so obvious something strange was going on.

:laughpound

Wer have been in that formation a couple of times in the last couple of weeks. I believe it is called the "Swinging Gate". Anyway, in the last couple of games we have shifted and kicked an extra point, etc. Yet another example of how Callahan is setting up plays two or three games ahead.