Boise State fans=no class

It appears that Hawkins left one nasty , classless fan base for another. On the BSU board on the ESPN site , several BSU fans are calling us hicks , inbreds , etc., etc., They also say that it is a disgrace to have to play the Huskers or Sooners in the Fiesta Bowl. They should be playing tOSU according to their well spoken , friendly fans :sarcasm I think whether it be Oklahoma or Nebraska , we need to show them what big time football is all about. Check out some of the things they've been saying when you get a chance. They should be honored to be playing either of these big 12 teams in a BCS bowl , but they just whine about it.

So you are trolling their ESPN sight, picking fights with their fans, and then complain when they defend their program this season, which they should be very proud of?

Well LP. I'm not even registered on there anymore. Actually one NU fan was on there trying to talk nice about the upcoming game and they attacked him. You're gonna have trolls on that board but they are just downright hateful. BTW, nice SN. Someone to really look up to these days.

ESPN boards are a joke anyhow, full of flamers and trolls, personally I cannot stand other fans that go onto other boards just to create problems regardless of which school it is, it shows a complete lack of maturity. I like these kind of boards where it is modded and the trolling and flaming gets eliminated and we can actually discuss our beloved Huskers.

I agree with you. That is why I havent re-registered over there. I do go there to get a perspective from fans of other teams , but it always seems to turn into a "mine is bigger than yours" fight.

I guess if they want to call us hicks , sister f**kers ,farm animal rapers and worse that's their business , but the point i'm trying to make is that they should be honored to play either Oklahoma or Nebraska. Instead they believe they should be playing for the NC against tOSU because they beat the Idaho Vandals , Nevada , and San Jose State.(barely) :sarcasm

Well let me first qualify my statement in that I am in favor of a playoff system based upon conference champions, so with that said, I do not blame them for thinking they should get a chance at a national title. The BCS system is incredibly unfair and afterall they did pummel Oregon State who beat the team(USC) that most likely will play for the National Title. Now before you bring up their conference and lack of quality teams I would remind you that the BCS locked out these minor conferences to begin with, in my opinion it is collegiate apartheid. If for some reason Boise State does manage to win their BCS bowl game against whoever they play and are undefeated at the end of the season then once again just like 2 years ago we will be denied the chance to see who is the best team of the year.

I think everyone trolls other teams boards outta curoisty to see what they have to say and maybe have a civilized convo about whatever the topic may be.....but when they start throwing jabs at the state the school and the ppl who live in the state why wouldnt want say something back...

Exactly, if you go to their site and start berating their team what do expect will happen? You can go to any school's site and that is the respons you would get, including us.