about filled up..Do we have the depth?

Supposedly we are taking 23-24 recruits this year. Right now there are 18 listed commits on Rivals. They don't have Washington listed yet which gives us 19.

So since we are only taking 4 more (I think we are taking closer to the 23 number than the 24) who will they be and will it be good enough depth for next year and the year after?

ross (soft commit) db

murrillo db

hicks lb

asante db

burkes ol

cornell ol

barfield dt

fleener te

aimie te/wr

townsend dt

patin lb

zusevics ol

hundley db

I guess we can't have 'em all but I would kind of like them all.

Well, I hope that we are holding a spot for Patin. I think he would fill out our linebacking class and could come in next year and contribute right away. I also think we need another one or two lineman. I believe that we are set at QB, RB, TE, WR, and K. Our Defensive line could use another player but I don't know if we need a d-end or tackle. Linebackers should be set if we can get Patin. Our secondary has quite a few players already and if Washington gets his grades up and Ross becomes a solid commit. They should be set.

also, the spring arrivals... (Our QB recruits?) may be counted towards last years class, so you could subtract them from the current total I think. I am not completely sure on that though, hopefully someone will clear that all up. Whatever happened to Hootin'?

Both Witt and Lee count toward the 2007 class

that sucks

with them coming in before the end of this year they should count towards this year not next

I believe Witt and Lee will take up a scholly from last year. Mendoza is also a mid year transfer so he should as well. I think we have scholly's available from Palmer, Allen, and Henry who didn't make it here.

I think we can take 5 or 6 more for this class.

There is a good chance that Murillo is one of them due to AZST coach given the can.