What Do YOU Look Like?

Awsome, You guys must have a blast flying those

I'm actually an Aircrew Life Support tech. We maintain the flightgear (helmets, O2 masks, harnesses, etc) survival kits, etc. Conduct Egress training, Survival Training (Land and Water), Equipment Familiarization, etc. The flightsuit is a fringe benefit we get here in this squadron. I did get a ride in one a few years ago that was a serious kick in the pants. They took me to a low level route, dropped down to 300ft, kicked in the burners and away we went. Cows look blurry at that speed. Now I'm just waiting for the right opportunity to jump into a Buff and go for a ride.

Rawhide, our crews flew the B-1 for a Change of Command ceremony a few years ago here at work. They came in wings swept back, 200ft, .9 Mach. Flew right behind the formation which was only about 200yds. At the end of the runway, they pulled it back and went vertical. Everyone in formation cringed and jumped at the sound. The rest of us were on top of the hangar watching the entire event unfold. It was awesome!