What Do YOU Look Like?

well, i have a picture in my little profile thing on here, and i am my avatar. so thats me! and if you cant tell im obviously not a thin hot chick haha, but dont stop the fat chick jokes i think theyre funny. plus u gotta give me a little credit cause i cook, clean, do laundry, love sports, and most important love the huskers. WOO! haha. ;) im also having loading trouble for some reason, so ill come back and post one when i can

We did the same thing on a different site, except the title was "Post your mug" or something like that (but with mug in the title), so we were all being smar-a$$es about it, and I posted:

FF_70856_xl.jpg

But seriously:

Misc160.jpg

That was taken today, we had an hour to kill between classes. As you can see I'm wearing my thick Carhartt coat because it's -13 outside, but with the windchill it feels like -38. :ahhhhhhhh

We did the same thing on a different site, except the title was "Post your mug" or something like that (but with mug in the title), so we were all being smar-a$$es about it, and I posted:

FF_70856_xl.jpg

But seriously:

Misc160.jpg

That was taken today, we had an hour to kill between classes. As you can see I'm wearing my thick Carhartt coat because it's -13 outside, but with the windchill it feels like -38. :ahhhhhhhh

It looks like your waiting to get kicked in the balls or have something thrown at you! :lol:

well, i have a picture in my little profile thing on here, and i am my avatar. so thats me! and if you cant tell im obviously not a thin hot chick haha, but dont stop the fat chick jokes i think theyre funny. plus u gotta give me a little credit cause i cook, clean, do laundry, love sports, and most important love the huskers. WOO! haha. ;) im also having loading trouble for some reason, so ill come back and post one when i can

Oh yes. You look hidious! :sarcasm You look pretty cute from the little picture. We dont care whether you cook , clean or do laundry. Loving the Huskers is all that's important here.

No I don't it just doesn't post it at all...............I'm trying to upload it from my camera disk and I try to add the attachment and it just sits there and then just posts what I type down??? :dunno

Hey guys, I think I may have figured out the problem... try uploading your images now.